Baker’s Fairfield Waxed Canvas Messenger Bag - Handmade in the USARegular price $299.95 Save $-299.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- AUTHENTIC AMERICAN QUALITY: Fairfield Waxed Canvas cut and sewn by hand in Eugene, Oregon. Highly water-repellent fabric is re-treatable to preserve water repellency over the years. Canvas is complemented by Chicagoâ's 5/6oz Horween Chromexcel Leather and solid brass YKK zipper to ensure the security of your field bagâ's contents.
- FAIRFIELD WAXED CANVAS: Heavy 18oz waxed canvas from Fairfield Textiles made in Bridgeton, New Jersey
- COMFORTABLE & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: A zipper closure over the top of the bag provides added protection for the internal padded electronics compartment and two internal dump pockets. The two external dump pockets, one external pen pocket, and large external dump pocket on the backside of the bag are covered by a storm flap secured with buckle closures. The shoulder strap and hand grip strap are both removable to suit your carrying preferences. Solid brass swivel hooks contribute to the ease of carrying your bag over your shoulder. With a trolly strap to prevent it from falling off luggage, this bag is perfect for travel and also fits large laptops.
- FAMILY-OWNED SINCE 1958: Based in Eugene, Oregon, Bakerâ's Boots and Clothing is family-owned and dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. We value our customers—your loyalty and trust are the reasons our company exists!
- COLORS: Pachyderm Gray, Desert Sand, or Pale Jade Stone Green Canvas with Mocha Leather and Brass Accents