Custom boot orders are non-refundable once the order is processed. Custom boot orders cannot be cancelled after they are submitted with the factory.
Custom boot orders are non-returnable unless approved by management and may be subject to a 30% restocking fee.
The timeframes provided by the Baker's Boots & Clothing team and/or the bakershoe.com website are estimated, and due to the nature of the handmade boot process, these lead times may fluctuate.
If you are sending in your measurements and tracings:
- We will not process your order until your measurements and tracings have been received and evaluated.
- In addition, we will also not process your order until you confirm your sizing from our evaluations.
- Build time does not start until your order has been processed.
If you paid for your order using Klarna payments:
- Your first payment will be processed within 30 days of your order being placed.
- Klarna payments require an order to be fulfilled within 30 days of the order date in order for us to receive the order balance.
- Your order will be fulfilled once the factory processes your order.
If you need to make any changes to your order:
- There is an additional $50 charge to make any changes to your order up to 5 days from your order date. (This excludes cancellations)
- After 5 days, no changes to an order will be accepted as work on your boots has already begun
We are happy to honor price adjustments on all orders placed on bakershoe.com to any advertised price on bakershoe.com within 7 days of the start of the sale. Once a sale ends, we no longer honor the sale price.
Price adjustments will be honored by crediting the original purchaser via Baker's Boots Gift Card in the amount of the price difference. Please send an email to email@example.com if you would like to request a price adjustment.