Kenetrek Guide Ultra NiRegular price $580.00 Save $-580.00
Sometimes you may need the stability of a plastic mountaineering boot, but if you've ever tried walking in them, you know they're uncomfortable and clumsy on mixed terrain. That's why we made the Guide Ultra, a hybrid hunter that borrows some of our EverStep technology to give you an ultra-support system, double durability and the all-day comfort of a Kenetrek. We've added our removable brace system to the uppers of our classic Guide Boot, and paired it with our one-piece, deep lug traction, super-stable K-73™ outsole. Whether you're challenged with ankle issues or just need something stiffer that's waterproof and moves from snow to rocky terrain in total comfort - look no further. Made in Italy.
- 10" tall 2.8mm thick premium full grain leather uppers that utilize a one piece vamp construction with no seams down the tongue for abrasion resistance and waterproofness.
Reinforced double and triple stitching in high wear areas
- 7mm nylon midsoles for extra support with heavy pack loads
- Anti-corrosion boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking
Reinforced rubber sole guard for extra abrasion resistance
- Non-insulated for comfort in warmer weather
Windtex® waterproof breathable flexible membrane
Custom K-73™ outsoles provide excellent traction and durability
- EverStep® removable nylon braces provide additional ankle support for heavy pack loads in rough terrain